Sunday 29 June 2014

Craft or Blog Everyday in June - Day 29

Good Morning Guys

Today is the eve of the last day and I can't believe how quick it has gone.

Today the theme is: Day 29: What advice would you give to a newbie crafter OR Craft something that has the colour orange on it

I thought I would go with the 

"What advice would you give a newbie crafter"

I think mine would be to have "fun" try different things! and practise at what you do. 

I would also suggest joining a class, it is a great way to find out what products are the better ones to use i.e. glue, somewhere for you to get ideas and ask questions, and a it helps make craft sociable. 

I would also suggest joining in on challenges, I thought I would not be good enough for challenges, but actually when I started joining in on them, my craft improved a lot. 



I have decided as well that  I will also do a little give away -  3 separate winners -
Prize 1 - £10 Bee Crafty Gift Voucher
Prize 2 - £5 Craft Magazine - winner to choose
Prize 3 - Lili of the valley stamp to the value of £4.75
The only rules to be eligible are:
1. Follow my blog
2. Comment a minimum of 20 days out of the 30 
This is not a rule but I would also love for you to follow me on Facebook - if you do follow me, let me  know in the comments and this will give you an additional entry.
Unfortunately due to postal charges these days this give away is only open to UK friends. (I will look into how I can do a give away for my international friends and try and do something in a few months time) 
 
Crafty Hugs
Kelly
xxx

1 comment:

Irene said...

Hi Kelly

I agree with you, trying different mediums and going to card classes or demos, also gives you a bit more confidence.

Irene