Wednesday 18 June 2014

Craft or Blog Everyday In June - Day 18

Afternoon Everyone,

Sorry today's post is a little late, it was my University open day today, so me and my brother went to have a look around as we will both be starting our degree courses in September, ended up spending more time then I thought we would.. Was great fun tho!

Anyhow on to today card and Kairen set the theme of

Day 18: Take a picture of or describe your craft space OR Craft something that has a Christmas theme


Let me share with you my Christmas Creation. 

This is a wine/champagne bottle decorator thingy (can you tell I have no idea what it is called) I have made a few of these over time and they get really great feedback when they are on the table, so thought why not make one again and get it put away with the rest of the Christmas stuff - One less thing to thing about closer to the time. 

It is a cut down A4 card - I believe it is 4 inches by the width of a normal A4 piece of card stock. 

I used a Lili of the Valley stamp, coloured him with promarkers, added lots of stickles glue, matted and layered the image and designer paper. Added a sentiment some fake stitching and it is done. 




I will be sharing, my craft room with you soon, we have been decorating our "office" and I have some before and some during photos, but no after photos, so I will pop them up another day once I have tidied it up and got some pics done.

Well that is it for me for today. 
Don't forget to pop back tomorrow for day 19. 

Hugs Kelly
xxx


I have decided as well that  I will also do a little give away -  3 separate winners -
Prize 1 - £10 Bee Crafty Gift Voucher
Prize 2 - £5 Craft Magazine - winner to choose
Prize 3 - Lili of the valley stamp to the value of £4.75
The only rules to be eligible are:
1. Follow my blog
2. Comment a minimum of 20 days out of the 30 
This is not a rule but I would also love for you to follow me on Facebook - if you do follow me, let me  know in the comments and this will give you an additional entry.
Unfortunately due to postal charges these days this give away is only open to UK friends. (I will look into how I can do a give away for my international friends and try and do something in a few months time)

3 comments:

Irene said...

Hi Kelly

Great idea, something different than just a tag. You could use it for any occasion.

Irene

Mel @ Melusberry HQ said...

Love the Bottle Cover (that's what I'm going to call it) I think that's a great idea for a table decoration. I might actually try that at a dinner party or something! Would love to see a picture of your craft space! Hope the decorating is going well! xx

Kairen said...

What a brilliant idea - thats on my ideas list now