Good Morning Everyone,
How are you all??
Well today is day 11 of the above challenge and today's theme is
Day 11: If you had 3 wishes what would they be OR Craft something Craft something to celebrate a new home
I thought I would share with you my three wishes.. I thought I would tell you what my three wishes in craft would be and my three wishes in general would be.
My Crafty Wishes
1. Own my own craft store, with a coffee shop attached to it that sells cupcakes, that are all handmade.
2. To go and learn how to colour with one of the pro's to learn how to shade correctly, how to work out better colour combinations.
3. Bring out my own range of craft goodies, especially rubber or clear stamps.
My Personal Wishes
1. This is the same as my crafty wish number 1.
2. If number one didn't work I would love to run my own Bed and Breakfast over in The Lake District In Cumbria - England - this has got to be one of the prettiest places, and I love going and spending time here. So to semi retire and run a B&B over there would be fantastic
3. To travel around the world with one of the F1 teams with my hubby, whilst he was enjoying the tracks, I would be enjoying the shopping!
There are a lot more things that I could wish for, but I am pretty happy with the decisions that I made for m crafty and personal wishes.
Don't forget to leave a comment ready for the give away
I have decided as well that I will also do a little give away - 3 separate winners -
Prize 1 - £10 Bee Crafty Gift Voucher
Prize 2 - £5 Craft Magazine - winner to choose
Prize 3 - Lili of the valley stamp to the value of £4.75
The only rules to be eligible are:
1. Follow my blog
2. Comment a minimum of 20 days out of the 30
This is not a rule but I would also love for you to follow me on Facebook - if you do follow me let me know in the comments and this will give you an additional entry.
Unfortunately due to postal charges these days this give away is only open to UK friends. (I will look into how I can do a give-away for my international friends and try and do something in a few months’ time)
Thanks for stopping in, and I will see you tomorrow for Day 12