Saturday 28 June 2014

Craft or Blog Everyday In June - Day 28

Good Morning Gang. 

How are we all? Saturday today and in the UK it is Armed Forces Day.. So lots of celebrations will be going on in our towns pity it looks like rain for most of today! Armed forces day is something close to my heart, well anything to do with the army is, after all I am a proud daughter of a dad who served for 13 years for his country!

So today's theme is Day 28:  A day in your crafting life. Can be just words, words and pictures or just pictures OR Craft something that celebrates love


I thought it would be funny to share a day in my crafting day. 

Depending on the time of the year depends on how much I have to get done and it seems to be the more I have to do, the less inspiration I have. 

I will share an example of this last week - July is hectic for Wedding Anniversaries in our family and within the first two weeks I need five cards but they are all within the same circle so they have to be completely different... 

Normally I will start by either sketching out my idea in my head, or sit for "10 mins" looking through pinterest, which normally turns out to be more like an hour. 

I will eventually decide on what I am doing then a tornado hits the room, the boxes get pulled out, the card gets selected, the flowers are picked, the gems are picked, the pens are selected and by now everything is in massive piles on my desk.. I end up with hardly any room to actually make the card!  As normal I will have a really cool idea but the card never comes out quiet like what I had planned in the first place! 

Once I get my first card finished I will move on to another if I have time.. 

Or I will end up on Facebook lol.. 

A quick snap shot of my day. 

Hugs 
Kelly
xxx

I have decided as well that  I will also do a little give away -  3 separate winners -
Prize 1 - £10 Bee Crafty Gift Voucher
Prize 2 - £5 Craft Magazine - winner to choose
Prize 3 - Lili of the valley stamp to the value of £4.75
The only rules to be eligible are:
1. Follow my blog
2. Comment a minimum of 20 days out of the 30 
This is not a rule but I would also love for you to follow me on Facebook - if you do follow me, let me  know in the comments and this will give you an additional entry.
Unfortunately due to postal charges these days this give away is only open to UK friends. (I will look into how I can do a give away for my international friends and try and do something in a few months time)

1 comment:

Irene said...

Hi Kelly

What a hectic July you have, but the cards you do are gourjuss, you always seem to have great ideas for cards etc.


Irene