Monday 10 March 2014

Spring Flowers

Good Morning Everyone, 

Well isn't it beautiful today, we have lovely clear blue skies, and the sun is certainly shining down on us.

The card I made is for my husbands aunt for her birthday at the end of Feb. 

I decided to use my grand Spellbinders Label 1 - I didn't use the largest size this time around, so I think it is sizes 4,3, and 2. the last being the smallest.

I used some Crafters Companion Pearl Card in a yellow, that in certain lights gives a slight green look to it as well. The white card is from The Papermill.

The image is from Lili of the Valley.  I left the bunny white, coloured his little inner ears and nose and left him as he was, I used my promarkers to colour the flowers, leaves and water in the jug.

I used some polka dot sheer ribbon for the accent across the middles, I stamped my sentiment on the Crafters Companion card and cut it out using a spellbinder dies.

I finished the card with six pieces of card candi.




The challenges I am going to enter this into are:-
613 Avenue Craft - Anything Goes - 16/03
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes - 04/04
The ABC Challenge - G is for Girls - 15/03
I Love Promakers - One for the Girls - 12/03


Thank you for popping in, I love reading your comments and they are always appreciated. 

I will be back on Wednesday for a new challenge card. 

Crafty Hugs
Kelly
xxx

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Kelly x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card and such a sweet image.

Kate M said...

Really cute image and lovely, cheerful spring colours.
xx

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Kelly, this is beautiful, love the image and the beautiful soft pastel colours you have used.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Soooo cute! Love the colours.
Thanks for playing at ABC
Hugs Donna

Laney said...

Super cutr card Kelly!! thanks for joining us at ILPM hope to see you again soon
hugs
laney

Irene said...

Hi Kelly

Spring is here, a lovely card love the colours.

Irene XX

alex said...

Such a pretty card and sweet image, thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create, hope to see you again soon Alex x