Thursday 13 March 2014

One card two styles - Case Me With A Die Cut

Good Morning Everyone, 

How are we all? 

Today's post is a little bit different. 

For Scrapbooker PhD Challenge #8

Faith has made a challenge of CASE yourself and die cut. 

This means you need to make a card based on a card that you have previously made and the cards need to have a die cut on. 

I struggled at first as to what to make, but I soon got my thinking cap on and got it made. 

So here are the cards

My Original Card - Which you can find here




And here is my new card 



I decided to keep the same die cut which is cut from my cricut using the "home decor" cartridge, and is cut at 2 1/2 inches with a shadow around it.

The saying "#1 dad" and the little square's are also cut from my cricut machine.

I finished the card with a piece of black ribbon and some stitching around  the edges.

I really like how it looks in black and white.

The challenges I am entering this into are:-

Just Inspirational Challenges - Anything Goes - 18/03
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes - 18/03


I hope you can pop on over to Faith's blog and join us in our challenge. 

Thanks for stopping in.

Crafty Hugs
Kelly 
XXX

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Both cards are great but I love the remake colors.

Fran said...

Both look fab xx

Kate M said...

Two great cards - love them both.
xx

sian said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cara said...

Both are great looking cards! Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door, hope to see you again in our next challenge! - XX Cara

Katelyn said...

Both of them are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Just Inspirational this week.
Artsy-Arts