Thursday, 13 March 2014

One card two styles - Case Me With A Die Cut

Good Morning Everyone, 

How are we all? 

Today's post is a little bit different. 

For Scrapbooker PhD Challenge #8

Faith has made a challenge of CASE yourself and die cut. 

This means you need to make a card based on a card that you have previously made and the cards need to have a die cut on. 

I struggled at first as to what to make, but I soon got my thinking cap on and got it made. 

So here are the cards

My Original Card - Which you can find here




And here is my new card 



I decided to keep the same die cut which is cut from my cricut using the "home decor" cartridge, and is cut at 2 1/2 inches with a shadow around it.

The saying "#1 dad" and the little square's are also cut from my cricut machine.

I finished the card with a piece of black ribbon and some stitching around  the edges.

I really like how it looks in black and white.

The challenges I am entering this into are:-

Just Inspirational Challenges - Anything Goes - 18/03
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes - 18/03


I hope you can pop on over to Faith's blog and join us in our challenge. 

Thanks for stopping in.

Crafty Hugs
Kelly 
XXX

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Both cards are great but I love the remake colors.

Fran said...

Both look fab xx

Kate M said...

Two great cards - love them both.
xx

sian said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cara Malmrose said...

Both are great looking cards! Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door, hope to see you again in our next challenge! - XX Cara

Katelyn said...

Both of them are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Just Inspirational this week.
Artsy-Arts