Monday 31 March 2014

Mothers Day Treats

Good Afternoon Everyone, 

Just a quick post today.

Thought I would quickly share with you a photo of some muffins I made for Mothers Day. 

I don't normally do cakes very well (i can get them light and fluffy and taste nice but decoration is not my strong point) 

So for Mothers Day I wanted to give it another go and I am so glad that I did, I really like how they turned out, and so did the family.

They are Vanilla Muffin, with Lemon Icing and daisies cut from icing. 








The recipe I used is one from my nan, which was probably passed down from her Mam.

I  used:

225G Self Raising Flour
225G Caster Sugar
225G Butter
3 Eggs
Pinch of Baking Powder
Milk to mix

The icing is butter cream icing with regal daisies.

Thanks for looking.

Hugs
Kelly
xxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice job! I bet they were tasty!

nwilliams6 said...

Yum, Yum!!!!