Wednesday 26 March 2014

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas

Good Morning Everyone, 

Christmas already I hear you say.. Well it is on my blog today :-) 

Today's card is for the Fab n Funky Challenge Blog and this weeks theme is run by the "Fab" team and our theme is :-

CHRISTMAS 

This week we have had the lovely Bugaboo sponsor us and provide us with the lovely images. 

The image I picked was "Holiday Cheer Glass"





The card is a red A4 card blank folded in half to create an A5 card blank, the backing paper has been printed on my laser from the Do Crafts, Papermania Christmas Collection. 

The image was printed using my laser printed and coloured in using my promarker pens, to add additional detail I added little white highlights and black stitching to some of the articles in the glass and around the topper. 

The image has been cut out using the Labels 23 Grand Nestabilities, this is the smallest in this set that has been used. 

The sentiment is a sentiment I got on a magazine years ago and I love it, and use it all the time, I cut it out using a spellbinders Octagon shape die, again this is the smallest of this set.

To finish the card of I added a strip in the middle of the card and six pieces of card candi to the edges. 

That is it for me, thanks for looking in. 

Crafty Hugs 
Kelly 
xxx

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card and image. Love the layout and sentiment.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Kelly xx

Pat said...

Great card with a super image Kelly, love the design.

Pat xx

Pat K said...

Fabulous card Kelly. Love all your extra touches, especially the faux stitching. hugs, Pat K x

Judith said...

fabulous card Kelly - such lovely details - and that die really makes the whole design pop! hugs Judith x

Irene said...

Hi Kelly

Lovely image and background paper also. Irene xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a great image Kelly! Love the pretty shaped mat and the fab paper! Really fun card. Hugs, Wends x

Shirley said...

Beautiful card. I love the image and the shape of the mat.
Shirley