Saturday 8 March 2014

Hugs and Kisses

Good Afternoon Everyone, 

How are we all today?

Today's card is a card I made for valentines day for my father in law to give to my mother in law. 

The card is an 8x8 card blank and matted and layered with pink card and pink backing papers, The top layer is a white layer and is embossed with a heart embossing folder, the folder I used was one of Sue Wilson's A4 Embossing folder. I think it is called tumbling hearts.

The image is James the bear from Lili Of The Valley and was stamped using memento ink  and coloured using Graph It Marker pens, the heart was re stamped on coordinating backing paper, cut out and placed over the original stamped image.


I used a heart border punch added some ribbon to it and placed this across the center of the card. 

To finish the card I added two heart dies from Memory Box Designs Dies, a sentiment that I stamped and three pieces of card candi.






The challenges I am entering this into are 

Crafty Catz - #221 - Paper Piecing - 14/03
Jo's Scrap Shack - FFC #40 - Anything Goes - 17/03
Sister Act Card Challenge - #47 Anything Goes - 14/03


That is it for me, I will be back on Monday with another card for you. 

Crafty Hugs
Kelly
xxx

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Super image love the colours hugs txx

Linda Simpson said...

This is beautiful, I love the image and the gorgeous design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Kate M said...

That teddy is so sweet, lovely colours, super Valentine !
xx

Unknown said...

Really sweet card. Love the colors and image

Gwyneth said...

Such a gorgeous card.

Unknown said...

AWE Kelly this is so very cute hun, I bet your Mum loved this card hun xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the image,papers and embossing and great dies too a really beautiful card
Carol x

Janette said...

Hi Kelly, Thanks for sharing your pretty card with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

nwilliams6 said...

Kelly, this is pretty. Love the embossing, multiple layers, pretty papers, and great image. Lovely and I know she loved it. Hugz!

Unknown said...

this is so adorable!!! James the Bear from LOTV is so cute! love your colour choices and the heart is great paper-pieced in tartan!!!! beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us this week in our Paper-Piecing challenge at Crafty Catz !
Mirella DK
March GDT Crafty Catz challenge – Cute and Crafty Cards by Mirella

Aunty Sue said...

This Is Adorable Thanks For Joining Us At Crafty Catz

Tina Campbell said...

So cute :) thanks for playing along with us over at Jo's FFC :)