Monday 24 March 2014

Harroagte Stash

Morning Everyone, 

Some of you may know that I went to the Harrogate Craft Show on the 15th March. 

So I thought that I would share with you some items that I got. 

So I got a smash book for £5.00 and lots of smash items including journal cards, washi tap for £1.00 a pack - I have been thinking of doing a Smash Book for a while and have picked them up loads in Hobby Craft but have put them back, so was so excited when I found them in a bargain bin and at such low prices. I am saving it for my up and coming holiday (if I can) and I am going to "scrap" on the go this time and see how I feel about it :-)






My regular viewers will no that I love flowers on my cards, and I normally make them from using m cricut machine, but when I seen these on offer I couldn't not get them.  I got 6 packs for £5.00 and the big flowers have 6 in each pack and depending on how you used the sprigs I recon you can get loads of them.







I got some brads and stamps, again these were at silly low prices I paid £1.00 for the brads and £3.50 for the stamps





Next up was a pack of "Project Life" Journal Cards, this was the holiday collection and I got 100 journal cards for £5.00 I have took a few out of the box to show you what kind of thing they have, but if your not familiar with them (I didn't know what to expect but thought that I wold take a punt and see what I got for my money when I got them home) you get double sided cards, and in this holiday collection they have loads of different holidays in the packet but most of the cards you could use just as mats or nice back grounds as they don't have any dates/holidays on.. Hope that makes sense if not hopefully the pics will help make it clearer.








and last but not least, I have a serious alcohol pen addiction, I have Promarker, Flex markers, Copics, Graphic It's, Spectrum Noirs; so when I found these pens I had to buy a combination that would blend well to give them ago. I have a review scheduled soon for all my marker pens, so keep an eye out for that popping up. 

These are the new pens, the lady I got them from really rates them so looking forward to giving them a good going over. 





So that is what I got, not as much as I normally get and I did come home with some pennies left, but it was that busy you could not get to some of the stalls, never mind Ross Paper Craft show is coming to town soon, so gives me more pennies for then :-)



Thanks for stopping in, and I look forward to reading what you all got at the Harrogate show and the NEC over the next few days :-) 

Crafty Hugs
Kelly
xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice haul! You are going to be busy!