Monday 14 July 2014

Rose Garden Abi - Flower Power

Good Morning All. 

How was your weekend?

Today I have for you a card that I think would go great for an female occasion, thank you, thinking of you, birthday or just hello. 




Today's card I created using a die for the shape of the card. I matted this up with white and purple card stock, using different sizes for layers.

For the final layer of the white card just behind the image I used the Inkable "Honeycomb full" mask and ran it through to give it an embossed texture. I stamped my Rose Garden Abi stamp and coloured her with promarker pens. I added fake stitching around her and used a border punch to punch down one edge of her layer. I added two pieces of ribbon, a dark purple ribbon and then a sheer purple ribbon, I tied a knot bow at one end. I added three butterflies, and card candi and then used the "Flower Power" stamp that you get with the main stamp plate.

Isn't she really cute!  I love her and I think she can be used for some many different occasions.


Don't forget Sue will be with us tomorrow for some more of her wonderful creations. 

Hugs Kelly
xxx

1 comment:

Irene said...

Hi Kellt

She is so cute, my favorite colours, great card also for someone who loves gardening.

Irene