Thursday 24 July 2014

Gingerbread Delights

Today I am doing another Christmas in July. 

I am really disappointed with myself I had loads of plans for Christmas in July but time ran away from me and everyday life got in the way.. 

I thought I would share with you another "Belly Box" from My Scraps Chick Designs, this is a cutting file that comes in different formats and can be cut using an electronic cutting machine, don't quote me on this but I am sure it comes with a PDF printout so you can cut it by hand, but you would need to look into this before purchase. 

I cute this little cutie out using my Cameo - I am having to organise myself so my cameo and explore get equal time - ha ha

I cut him using a brown card stock from The Papermill" I used vintage photo distress ink to ink around the edges of him, for his hat I coloured with promarkers and used Holly and Berry Red, with a Yellow for the star, I added white liquid pearls to the red and yellow stickles to the heart.  I used a Peachy Keen face stamp and used glossy accents for his glasses, and chalked some cheeks on to him. 
/






The challenges I would like to enter him into are:


Crafting for all seasons - #82 Christmas In July -  07/08
City Crafter Challenge Blog -  Christmas in July - 29/07
Papertake Weekly - A Jolly Holiday - 29/07
Through the Craftroom Door -Anything Goes - 29/07
Creative Knockouts - Christmas In July - 30/07
Crafty Girls Challenge - Anything Goes - 30/07
Southern Girls Challenge - Christmas Is A Coming - 14/08




 I hope you like him, he is so cute!

Thanks for stopping in

Crafty Hugs
Kelly
xxx

21 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is so cute, love it!
Hugs
Linda xxx

jane stillman said...

Oh Kelly this is super cute, love the bright colours you've used too. Thank you so much for commenting on my blog x x

Jo said...

Too cute & I know what you mean about time running away.....can't believe we're nearly into August!
hugs Jo x

KarinsArtScrap said...

Kelly this is so sweet and lovey.
Gr Karin

CraftyKay said...

Super cute. Thank you for sharing with Crafty Bloggers Network.x

Kate M said...

lOVE THIS LITTLE CUTIE!!
XX

Jan said...

What an adorable cutie xx Jan

Milnie said...

Such a awesome creation, really cute Kelly!

Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Crafting for all Seasons!

Have a wonderful day

Milnie DT

Irene said...

Hi Kelly

Love it, so cute.

Irene

Tracy said...

This is so cute !! love his little face xxx

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card!! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us this week at CCCB :-)

Chris said...

Such a cute little Christmas card..looks good enough to eat:)
Thanks for joining the Southern Girls this challenge!
Chris
x

Melanie Smith said...

Awe such a cute little guy! Thank you for participating over at Through The Craft Room Door. Hope to see you again really soon. Melanie, DT

Ros Crawford said...

Such a cute card! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Sarah said...

Aw I spotted your gingerbread man in the challenge lineup and just had to tell you how cute and amazing it is!! Thanks for playing along at Southern Girls Challenge and I look forward to seeing more of your awesome creations in the future :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Thanks for playing along with our Christmas in July Challenge this week at City Crafter Challenge Blog. I hope we see you again soon.

This N That said...

Very unique! thanks for playing with the Southern Girls!

Denise Goeldner said...

Very cute lovely idea. Thanks so much for joining us over at Creative Knockouts, good luck and hope to see you again.
~ Denise DT ~
Creative Knockouts
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}

Tina said...

He is such a cutie. thanks for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons. Hugs Tina (DT) x

Helen said...

A really cute card.

Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Challenge.

Helen x

Teresa said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful entry with us at Crafty Girls – good luck x