Monday 21 July 2014

Butterfly Flutterfly

Hi Everyone, 

How are we all today?

Today's  card I have concentrated on just the Inkables Masks that you can get from Bev and  how they can look without having to be mega grungy with them. 





 I used 
Inkable - Honeycombe Mask


So I cut down my card stock to 5.25 x 5.25 inches.

I matted this with the next layer that I cut to just under 5 x 5 this layer was plain white cardstock and it was run through my calibre with the  Chain Link Fencing mask, once it was embossed I used my Worn Lipstick Distress Ink and inked through the stencil. This is about as inky as I get. 

Next I cut a strip the same width but about 4 inches high, I used a border punch to punch along the bottom, I then ran this through the calibre with the "Honeycombe" mask.  I very gently ran a make up sponge done the edges with some of the worn lipstick.  Before adhering it I added a piece of ribbon and tied it with a bow. 

Next I stamped out using the worn Lipstick the sentiment "Hugs and Kisses" and matted this up. 

For the Butterflies I cut different size butterflies out, and embossed these with the Honeycomb mask.  I added liquid pearls down the centre of the butterflies. 

To finish the card I added three pieces of card candi down at the bottom.

I hope you like the card, and don't forget to pop back tomorrow to see what Sue has for you - I am sure she will have something special for you as normal. 

Take care see you next Monday 
Crafty Hugs
Kelly
xxx

3 comments:

Jo said...

That's gorgeous Kelly....love the colour.
hugs Jo x

KarinsArtScrap said...

Kelly this is so very beautiful .
Gr Karin

Irene said...

Hi Kelly

What a beautiful card, your favorite colour, very pretty.

Irene