Wednesday 27 August 2014

On Your Special Day

Good Morning Guys, 

Up early this morning trying to catch up on things. 

Quick thank you for all your support and hello to my new followers; twitter, Facebook and on my blog you are all welcome and thank you for supporting me. Also a quick thank you for all who have taken the time to view my first video, and thanks for the comments as well. 

Right on to today's card!






So today's card is an 8x8 card blank matted with four layers of white and pink card, the top white layer is embossed with a circle embossing folder, the last pink layer is done with a swirl embossing folder, this layer I used the De-Embossed side! 

I stamped the sentiment "On Your Special Day" onto a pink card stock that was cut out using my Spellbinders die. I created a flag to go underneath the sentiment. 

To finish the card of I added "blooms" that I picked up from Lili of the Valley - I think they are Wild Orchard Crafts - I added pink Liquid pearl to the edge of the sentiment and in the middle of each circle. 

I added six pearl pieces, three at the top and three at the bottom. 

So that is my card for today, I hope you like it. 

I am going to enter this card into the following challenges:

Fan- Tastic Tuesday - Must Be Square - #50 Anything Goes -  02/09
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes - 02/09
Crafting From The Heart -#33 Anything Goes - 01/09


Crafty Hugs
Kelly
xxx

12 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Kelly, love the embossed background and flowers.
Hugs
Linda xxxx

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Very pretty card Kelly, love the design, Px

Tasha said...

Wow very beautiful, such a gorgeous design x

Crafty Judith said...

Really beautiful hun gorgeous make love it and thanks so much for visiting my blog hugs Judith x

Irene said...

Hi Kelly

What a beautiful card, love the blooms and colours.

Irene

Sandi said...

This is such a lovely card and I love the soft look that the flowers add.
Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door. Please come play along with us again!
Huggs
Sandi

Brawny x said...

What a pretty card. This is my kind of card - just gorgeous x

Laine said...

A lovely creation Kelly.
Laine
xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

What a beautiful wedding theme card. Cheers, Holley

Ditte said...

So elegant and pretty :)

Kate M said...

Beautiful embossing and flowers, super design and colours, great card!
xx

Cara said...

Just lovely! Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door. Please come play along with us again! (Hugs) Cara