Tuesday 5 August 2014

Sew and So On Christmas Press Release - Do Crafts

Good Afternoon Guys,

This morning has been busy finishing off my Gloucestershire holiday smash book - it is finally done so now I can start on my Turkey one.. I will look at ways of sharing it with you, I think I am going to try and do my first ever video with it, and take photos for you as well.. Will have to have a play over the next few days, and see what comes out the best.

So whilst I was having a cuppa I thought I would check out my emails and just as I opened it up, one from Emma Collins from Do Crafts popped in, with the new press release - I don't think she could have timed it any better having a nice coffee and a nice read of what is to come.

I thought I would share with you what she has sent (don't worry I checked before hand to make sure it was okay)




I love the look of these kits and think if you have children, they would be fantastic to get them ready for the October Half Term, that way if they don't get it finished they have plenty of time after school to get it done ready for December.

And if like me you are a big kid at heart, then you can go grab them from September.  What I think I like about the kits, is all you need to do is add a needle. 

That is it for now, don't forget to share with your crafty friends I am sure they would like to know as well. 

**Just to confirm I am no way endorsed by Do Crafts, I do not work for them, nor have I been paid or received goods to announce this press release - Just a friendly crafter sharing some news**

Crafty Hugs
Kelly
xxx

No comments: