Monday 18 August 2014

All About The Fern

Morning Crafty Friends,

How are we all doing? 

Today I thought I would share with you a  card that I made with a male in mind. 




I used the two different fern stamps that you get with the pack - and stamped one with pine needles distress ink, and the smaller one with black soot distress ink, I randomly stamped these in all different directions.

I stamped the "Thank You" from the Wordage range. 

I added a piece of ribbon and finished with a bow and three pieces of card candi. 

I hope you like this, it is a little different for me and I think it could be used for a birthday card as well. 

I am back next Monday and I have a gift bag to share with you then, don't forget to pop back each day to see what the rest of the Design Team have created. 

Crafty Hugs
Kelly
xxx

Items I used
Ferns
Wordage
Distress Ink
Card Candi
Ribbon

1 comment:

Irene said...

Hi Kelly

Very nice, you have great ideas, would never of thought of that.

Irene