Monday 12 May 2014

Rose Garden Abi

Good Morning Everyone, 

Today is my turn again to show case my project on the Bee Crafty Blog.

Today's card is a card I have made using the "Rose Garden Abi" stamp. 




 I stamped her in memento ink and coloured her with Promarkers.

 I matted an layered her on to dark purple card, which I used a white gel pen on and used fake stitching around the image.



The completed card is a 6x6 card blank, matted with a light purple layer, and matted again with a dark purple layer, I embossed the top layer and added a light purple strip. I used a die cut of a garden fence and put this behind the image. 

I added a little flower to the corner, three pieces of card candi. 

The sentiment "Flower Power" is also included with the stamp, this has been stamped and embossed using a silver embossing powder. 

The items I used are:-


I hope you like it, and Sue will be back tomorrow with another lovely creation for you.

Crafty Hugs 
Kelly
xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi kelly this is fab x