Monday, 26 May 2014

Meet Shirley

Good Morning Guys, 

Have you heard the news?

Bee Crafty have just launched a new range!




How great are these? I am sure you will be just as excited about them, as all of us at Bee Crafty are!

Clare introduced you to Vera yesterday, so today I am going to introduce you to Shirley. 


The card blank is an 8X8 Card matted with cream, yellow and pink card, finished with a flowery backing paper.  The swirls are made with funky foam, wrapped around a pencil and I used my heat gun to heat it up, once it had a good few seconds all around, I removed it and tripped it down to fit the card.


Shirley was coloured in with Promarker Pens and Graph It Marker Pens, I added glossy accents to her glasses to give it a bit of texture.

 The sentiment is from the wordage and I think this goes really well with it.



 The items I used:
 Card Stock
Foam Swirls 
Alcohol Marker Pens
Corner Die

 So what do you think? 

They are so sweet and I can not wait to see what you create with them.

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Brown Sugar Crafts - #95 Anything Goes - 30/05
Craftitude - #65 Thats Die-licious - 30/05
Jelly Park Challenge - Bold and Bright - 01/06


Crafty Hugs 
Kelly
xxx

3 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful image and loving the flowers and paper.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Such a sweet image and I love how you have embellished it! Those swirls are so much fun! Thank you for playing with us at Jellypark Friends for our "Bright" challenge.
Hugs,
Georgia

Lisa Sumpter said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely work with us over at Jellypark Friends this challenge. Good luck in the draw!

Lisa xox
Paper Craft Bliss