Thursday 22 May 2014

Die Cut Christmas

Hi Guys, 

How are we all?  I have just got back from a lovely family holiday with my husband and his parents, for once the weather was nice for us and we managed to see lots of the sites, a train ride, a boat ride, and a trip to the zoo that was local to our holiday cottage. 

 We only got back on Saturday and the first thing I did - well other then start the washing - was start decorating the bedroom - How fun!

 Any how on to today's card, and this time it is for a new challenge starting over at Scrapbooker PhD





Challenge #11: Use Your Die Cuts
Any Die Cut Machine Will Do.



What die cut machines do you use? What are your favorite die cuts? Start following this blog and then link your project - remember to link directly to your blog post. No back linking. You can enter up to three times! 

Codes: M, 3E, C10

Challenge ends June 23rd. 

Sponsor:
The Top 5 Picks will be listed with links to their blogs. 

The winner will receive a custom Kathy's Cozy handmade die cut machine cover. Do you have a Cricut? A Silhouette? Something else? Kathy has it. Don't have a die cut machine, she has so much more. This is a fantastic prize. You don't want to miss out. 


Also, a random winner will receive a $15 gift certificate to Kathy's Cozy. Buy one for yourself or buy someone else a gift. 


Check out what you can win HERE & HERE

Kathy has a BLOG too. 






To claim your prize, email scrapbookerphd@gmail.com. 




So here is my card for the challenge - I know another Christmas card for me, I really am getting in the swing for getting these made. 



The doily and the reindeer were cut using my Cameo machine and the files are both free files from Birds Cards.



I hope you like and I look forward to reading your comments.


Crafty Hugs
Kelly
xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The doily is so amazing. I swear I thought it was an actual doily and not a die cut.