Thursday 1 May 2014

Golfer Day

Good Morning 

How are we all today, 

It has been a week of celebrations in our family, my grandad and I celebrate our birthdays one after the other, his was Tuesday and mine was Wednesday.

I always find it hard to make Male cards, but I do find them a little easier with the help of the Lili of the Valley Stamps. 

I stamped this image and coloured him in using my promarker pens. 

The card is a standard A4 card blank folded in half to create an A5 Card. 

I used different papers and mat and layered these. 

To finish the card I added a sentiment that I stamped, a handmade little flag, and card candi. 




I hope you like it.


I am entering this in to the following challenges:-


Crafty Hugs
Kelly
xxx

11 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Kelly, love this image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

lady jasmine crafts said...

Fabulous card a sweet image xxx

Unknown said...

Wonderful male card!

Ciska said...

Such a sweet card for a golfer, great male theme!

Unknown said...

its a lovely card, love the image x

Unknown said...

Oh wow look at that image its fab love your card

Cheremane said...

Simply brilliant :) love it xx

Sylvia said...

Fabulous male cards, love the papers and LOTV stamp.

Sylv xx

jane stillman said...

What a delightful card, love the papers and cute image

Unknown said...

Fabulous, Kelly, I do love the image, and your paper choices especially the way you have laid them out, xxx

Kate M said...

I love that little golfer chappie, it's a super image, and coloured beautifully.Good layout, lovely papers, great card.
xx