Monday 28 April 2014

Never Regret

Happy Monday Everyone!

Today I am super excited to share with you my first card I have made for the Bee Crafty Design Team. 

I am so honoured to be part of Bev's team and I am so looking forward to sharing with you all some new creations. 

I am blogging every Monday for Bev, so you will get to see what I am up to on a regular basis. 

Todays Card is a card I made using one of Bevs Fab Wordage stamps. 

I used Never Regret Large. 






I started with a standard 6x6 card blank.  I matted and layered my card blank with a pink and white mat, the white mat was embossed with a butterfly embossing folder.

 I used nesting dies for the sentiment, and matted this with pink and white, I completed the card with flowers finished with gems, card candi, and white fake stitching around the pink layer.



The items I used 
Embossing Folder
Card Candi

 That is it for me for today, I will be back tomorrow with a scrapbook layout for you.


Crafty Hugs
Kelly
xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous & congrats x