Monday 27 October 2014

Something That Made You Smile

Good Morning Crafty Friends, 

It is my turn again today to share with you some inspiration using some of the stamps from Bee Crafty. 

The sentiment that I have picked today has to be one of my favourites. 

The sentiment is from the Wordage Range and is called Never Regret 

I created a 6x6 card blank using a white hammered card stock, the next layer is a blue card stock, matted again with another white card stock that has been embossed using the Inkables Chain Link Fencing Mask. 
I used a matting die to create the "toppper" on the white card stock I stamped the sentiment and used a detailed silver embossing powder using my heat gun to "set" it. 

Next I added three butterflies, and liquid pearls to the center of each butterfly and in the join of the chainlinks on the background.





That is it for me for today. 

Thanks for stopping in. 

Hugs 
Kelly
xxx

No comments: