Wednesday 23 June 2010

Anniversary Card

This is my mother and father in law wedding anniversary card that i have created. I have used the "easel" style card. For the front of the card I have used the Glitter Girls Bookatrix board and created a two page book out of cream and pink, both pages have been edged with silver peel offs. On the left side of the book is a decoupaged image from the Crafter's Companion Popcorn Bear Floral CD. Down the center of the "book" I have added a bow at the top and then pink and cream flowers to complete the middle bit of the card, on the right hand side of the card I have used the Cricut machine and cut the words mam and dad out, and these have been stuck flat. All the backing papers and the tag stopper have been printed from the popcorn cd as above, including the insert.
The corners of the card have been punched using a fancy corner punch.

No comments: