Wednesday 30 June 2010

1st Wedding Anniversary Card


This is for my husband we have been married a year in July, I made a calander and for the month of February I used this image, my hubby loved it so thought I would use it for his wedding anniversary card. The card is a A4 easel card. I used the popcorn romance collection, for the backing paper the main page is a note paper, and the bottom of the easel is a proper backing sheet printed from the same collection the insert has also been printed from the same cd. For the topper I have used the stamp from Crafters Companion, and coloured this in used a combination of pro markers and lyra water colours, for the wording ALAN and the hearts I have used my cricut machine and the Dom Jaun Cartridge using the under pressure setting, the heart "stopper" has been used by cutting a die through the die cut which is a cut and emboss at the same time from "sizzix" in the shape of a heart.

No comments: