Thursday 29 April 2010

Hoot of a Time


This is the birthday card I have decided to do for my Grandads birthday. Taken form the original Jayne Netley Meyhew collection, is this beautiful owl. I have printed the owl on to smooth card, matted and layered him onto brown and cream card. Both of the backing papers, have been printed from the same CD, the first is off the owl repeated, and second is a further from the owl repeated. All the matting and layering has been finished with gold peel offs, and in insert has been created using the same owl image, with a verse from my birthday collection. For the greeting at the bottom, I have used a linked Happy Birthday Peel off and placed onto cream card, that has had Tim Holtz distress ink rubbed along the edges, (quiet hard to see on the pic)... Hope you like and you get inspiration from the card.

No comments: