Thursday 29 April 2010

Boozy Badger


Using Joanna Sheen Messy Rabbit collection, I have took an image from her "Boring Badger" collection, and printed it several times, I have then decoupaged up the image. For the bear head I have used the Paint "Fluffy Stuff" heated it up to create a textured feeling to the card. The pint of lemonade has got clear sakura pen on the bubbles, for the badgers eyes I have put on two little moving eyes. The backing paper is also printed from the CD and cut using a cutter with a jaggered edge cut. This was then layered onto a dark blue base card. For the sentiment I have used a free sentiment square that I got when I first started crafting (think it come with a magazine) and stuck this on a nestability cut image, with pin flair glue gel.

1 comment:

Abi Bundy said...

Love your boozy badger, his googly eyes are great!