Monday 10 November 2014

Poppy Heads

Good Morning Crafty Friends, 

It is Monday morning again, where are these weeks going, be December soon and then in to the new year. 

The card I have for you today is one that I have left blank with regards to a sentiment, I thought that it could be used for a Birthday, Thinking of You, Sympathy or just a Hello card. 





I started with a plain blank card stock, and used a deep blue ink pad and inked the background I didn't really take much care with  it as I wanted it to look all wispy.

I took the "Poppy Heads"    I inked them up using a clear ink pad, and heat embossed them with a suttle white embossing powder.

Next I matted and layered this up on to various card stock to give it some definition.

To finish it off I added ribbon to the bottom, with a fake bow and three pieces of white card candi.

That is it for me for today.

Crafty Hugs
Kelly
xxx

No comments: