Thursday 19 December 2013

Let the Holidays Begin

Evening Everyone, 

How are we all today? are we all set for Christmas ? Can not believe that it is less then a week now. 

Well today I finished work for the year, and wont be back until the 2nd January 2014 .. WOW that seems so far away, but I bet I will be sat here typing that I am back to work before I no it. 

To my delight I have just gone looking through the recent challenges and found that I was selected as part of the top three at Kaboodle Doodles Challenge

Click the link to find out more details. 

I was lucky enough to win with the shaped card with the blue trees on, it should be just a few posts down if you have time to look. 

Well If I don't get to see you before, I will wish you all a lovely Christmas and a very Happy New Year!!

Christmas Hugs
Kelly
xxx

3 comments:

The-Crafty-Dragon said...

Looking forward to seeing more of your cards in the new year. Merry Christmas xxxxxxx

Irene said...

Hi Kelly

Glad that you won, I loved that card, the bow just topped made the card. Hope you have a great Christmas and all the best for the New Year.

Luv Irene

Crafty Judith said...

Very well done x