Sunday 11 August 2013

Art Deco Christmas

Good Morning Everyone, 

Today is the start of a new theme over at Eclectic Ellapu this weeks theme is by the pink team, and the theme is Art Deco.

I must admit, a chill ran through me when I found this out, I don't do art deco and had no idea, what to do with it. 

I have also been wanting to have a go at clean and simple design idea, so decided to have a go with a Christmas tag. I decided to keep my embellishments to the minimum, and use an art deco design for the tag.

I stayed with the red and white theme added a few layers, a piece of ribbon and some card candi - probably not quiet clean and simple, but it is the start.

Anyway here is the tag


The challenge I would like to enter this into is:

Brown Sugar - Anything Goes - 16/8


Thanks for popping in, next week I have some scrapbook pages coming up, so be sure to pop on in.

Crafty Hugs
Kelly
xxx

5 comments:

May said...

Hi, What a Great idea to make a Christmas tag... Fantastic... Love the image & the great colours... Hugs May x x

May said...

Hi, What a Great idea to make a Christmas tag... Fantastic... Love the image & the great colours... Hugs May x x

Peanut said...

Fabulous tag, Kelly! Glad to know I'm not the only one freaked out by art deco! LOL. You did great!
xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

So very striking with the very glam red! Love the great graphic design on this :)

Claire Dale said...

Great tag Kelly - I think we all had a collective freak out!!
Claire xx