Friday 26 April 2013

Christmas In April

Morning Everyone

Hope everyone is well. 

A quick thank you for all the comments that where left on last weeks cards, I really appreciate all the comments and I do take the time to read them. 

The card I have for you today is a ..... Christmas Card.. Yes I no I hear the groan as well lol.. but they have to be done, so I thought why not make a start early. Plus I really wanted to use my new grand nesties and I felt this card design fitted perfectly. 

I Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. 

The Card
The Ingredients 
Grand Nestie Label 1 - sizes 6 & 5 (6 being the largest)
Circle die
LOTV Bear with Robin
Merry Christmas Sentiment cut with a octagon nestie
Snowflakes cut from Cricut at various sizes
Coloured with promarker pens
Finished with Ribbon, Gems and Glitter. 

The Challenges
I am putting this card forward for the following challenges:-
Ladybug Crafts Ink - Colour Combo - Red and White
Everybody Art Challenge #233 - Any two colours
Teddy's Challenge - Teddy with a friend
Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes with ribbon

Thank You again for popping over and taking a look at my blog

Hugs
Kelly 
xxx

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Smashing image beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

Vicky said...

Hi Kelly , what a beautiful card , no groans here ,I love all things Teddy Bear :)the snowflake embellishments are a nice touch.Thanks for playing at Teddy Time :)
Hugs,Vicky

♥ Doreen ♥ said...

Oh eine schöne xmas-Karte.
Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei EAC.
Liebe Grüße Doreen

bonnie said...

Oh gosh this is so sweet! Thank you for joining in with us over at Crafty Ribbons...hugs Bonnie xx

Susan said...

Very cute !! Love the image and card shape - thanks for joining us at LCI this fortnight xx