Wednesday 13 February 2013

Christmas Cards 2012

Well My last post said that I was having some time away but I was back, and since then I have no posted anything, so thought it was about time that I got my act into gear and got some items posted. 

I have even been really naughty and forgot to photograph my parents birthday cards as it was my mums 50th I went all out on her card, luckily I will be seeing them tomorrow so I will get a photograph of her cards and my dads and pop them up for you as well.

For now though I have all my Christmas cards that I did for last year. 

I have cut right back on my cards for 2013 as I am hoping to concentrate on my scrapbooks as well as card making. 


















Sorry I can not for some reason get them to turn around so unfortunately head on carpet time.

Thank you for looking and I hope to get some more posted shortly

Hugs
Kelly x


No comments: