Friday 13 July 2012

Anniversary Card

Hi All

Thought I would share with you an anniversary card I made for my husband. We celebrate our 3rd anniversary on the 11th July, can not believe where the time has gone, it feels likes yesterday that I was walking down the aisle to my best friend.

The card is made on pearlised orange/brown card stock, as I didn't want the back ground plain I used the hougie embossing board and used 1/2 inch line vertical and horizontal to create the square effect. The image is matted onto white and cream card stock, and it is from the topper selection of Boofle from Do Crafts.
The card is then finished with a strip of spotty brown ribbon, knot and brown buttons.

My hubby thought it was fab, and for a male card I thought the colours went well together.

Thanks for looking any comments are greatly appreciated.  :-)


No comments: