Friday 26 August 2011

Forever Friends Anniversary Card

Afternoon All, 

I thought I would share with you a card I have made for a friends anniversary. 

The topper of the card is from the Forever Friends Retro Everyday CD, the backing paper is from old stock, the matting is done from Red card stock. The heart is cut from my Cricut machine and to finish the card of I have added a ribbon, bow and three red gems. 

Here is the card

The Topper

The Ingredients 

Cream Base Card
Red Card Stock
Backing Paper
Red Ribbon
Red Bow
Red Gems x3
Glitter Glue
Forever Friends Retro CD Collection. 
Cricut Expression Machine
Martha Stewart Cake Cartridge - Everyday

Well thanks for stopping by, I hope you have enjoyed my card and please feel free to leave any comments, good or bad.
Hugs



3 comments:

Saints Rule! said...

Kelly... wasn't sure if you saw my response to your post on my Mojo card. I found the link for the CB folder and copied it there. Hope that helps!

Lori

Saints Rule! said...

Beautiful cards! I have an award for you on my blog!

brochure printing said...

So amazing and very beautiful card! Very well designing of the card and its colors combination very well. You have a great working experience and your working style so nice.