Tuesday 14 June 2011

Fizzy Moon Anniversary Card

Good Morning Everyone, 

Well this card is for my Parent in Laws Anniversary I created this card for my Father in Law to give to his wife. 

I decided to do another Fizzy Moon, image again coloured in using Promarkers.

I used my Cricut machine to cut the mats out that Fizzy is sat on, and using different backing papers in different size I created the base of the card. To finish the card, I created a selection of Yellow flowers, again using my Cricut Machine to help me, added some, glitter to Fizzy's flowers, a bow and ribbon, and a sentiment on a tag. 

The Card
 

The Image
 

The Flowers

The Ingredients 
Cream card base
Various yellow backing papers
pale yellow ribbon
yellow card
green card
pearls 
pro markers Flower Centre Canary Flower Buttercup, Leaves Leaf Green, Meadow Green, Bear Almond, Bear Face and Pads Sandstone, Button Caramel, Buttercup.
Gold border peel offs 
Cricut machine
Cricut cartridge All mixed up
Cricut Cartridge Elegant Cakes by Martha Stewart
Cricut Cartridge Seasonal Cakes by Marta Stewart

Thank you for looking I hope you like, and please leave any comments good or bad.

Hugs for now 
Kelly
xx

1 comment:

ladybugstamper said...

Hi!
Cute card, the little bear is adorable and your color choices are fabulous. Thanks for sharing.