Monday 24 November 2014

Seasons Greetings

Morning Guys, 

How are we all today, well it is Monday again already so that means it is my day to share with you some ideas. 

Today I thought I would use some of the Yuletide Stamps.

For this card I used two stamps, I used Holly Swirl Tree and Seasons Greetings   

I complemented the stamps with the Inkables Chain Link Fencing mask

The card is an A4 blank, which I matted with a red layer and then a white layer, the white layer I used the inkables mask and embossed it using my embossing machine, I only did this for the top of the layer. 

I stamped my "Holly Swirl Tree" stamp using a clear ink pad and embossed it with a gold tinsel embossing powder. I matted this onto a piece of red card to give it extra layer, next I stamped in black ink the sentiment and again matted this onto the red card stock.

I added a ribbon and a bow, placed the "seasons greetings" to the bottom, three card candi and liquid pearls in gold.



This is a close up, of what the embossing powder looks like, I tried to cature the sparkle.




That is it for me for today, I will be back next week with more inspiration. 

Crafty Hugs
Kelly
xxx

No comments: